Friday 4 January 2013

December Results



As far as online results went it was a pretty rough month as I had been pretty lazy with volume all year and i was 24,500 VPPS of getting supernova again for the 4th consecutive year. So there was some serious volume needed so i decided to play 6 max hyper turbo sngs........ and what a grind this would be spread out over the whole month would have been a fairly easy challenge however my procrastination as per usual ended up in me playing around 650 games on the last day of the month!!! was a 18 hour grind I was also fortunate enough to win the Hot $109 in that session somehow!!! which was the month saver. Lesson learnt, dont play hypers and structure the volume over the year a lot more if you want to maintain or reach Supernova!!!

So result were a total profit of $2,873 I included RB in this as I was mainly a RB pro this month lol with a huge volume of 3,311 games!!






All sites with RB winnings 

Achieving Supernova!! 


Total Games: 3,311
Total Profit: $2,873 (inc rb)
Total Hours: 100
Avg Hourly: $28,73

.com Total VPPs: 24,821
.com Total FPPs: 86,873
.fr Total VPPs: 500
.fr Total FPPs: 750

No comments:

Post a Comment