Tuesday 13 November 2012

October Results


Im a little late entering the results for October so I will keep it short;

As far as online results go I was not particular happy with the volume or results, I played a total of 892 games over all sites and a total profit of $2,307 with the only profitable site being Pokerstars.FR ($5,488) I lost on pokerstars.com again and 888 + party however the volume on them two sites was very low. The biggest score I had was on .fr where I came 5th in the night on stars for €2,221 I also FT the first €30 Monday night on stars 8th for €1,194. On my main site .com the month would have been horrid if it wasn't for winning 5 UKIPT Bristol seats for £770 each I also stone bubble 3x packages and 2/3 seats!!


All sites Sharkscope stats






All sites Sharkscope Graph


Total Games: 892
Total Profit: $2,307
Total Hours: 67
Avg Hourly: $34.43

.com Total VPPs: 7,482
.com Total FPPs: 26,187
.fr Total VPPs: 8,302
.fr Total FPPs: 20,755



Live Results:


There were zero live results this month the only live events I played was the French Poker Series leg in Mazagan Morocco. At that event I played the main event €1,100 with no luck after loosing a monster chip lead pot on the last level of day 1 with 66 on 468 against 57 and 78 for about 4x avg stack :( I also played a €220 and a €160 side with no luck. In that €160 side I actually folded a set of sixes to Tim Davie after he shoved the river on me, im still convinced that I was behind on a Q62h 8hAh board I read his soul and knew he had AA (he only showed me one ace). The trip in general was fun and I definitely recommend that resort and will be going there again, its probably the nicest hotel I have stayed in with good internet where we managed to get a good Sunday session in with no problems at all.


Tim Davie Sunday Grind 

Hotel Rock Pool 








No comments:

Post a Comment