Thursday 2 January 2014

Return of the Blog?

Ok so I have had a year off blogging which has been a bit of a disappointment for me personally so this year I may try to blog like I did throughout 2012.
Considering I had my best year in Poker in 2013 I have had some great achievements and some also not great ones Most notably was Winning two live major titles which have definitely been the highlight of my poker career.

For now I am just going to continue with my 2013 Review and 2014 Goals:

2013 Poker Goals 

-$150k in rb bonuses and live:  made around $60k online and a little over $100k live
-15k mtts not focusing on sngs as much this year: Played about 9,500 games inc sngs 
-150k VPPS over both stars:  did 100k on .cpm and 25k on .fr 
-FT a Weekly Major or a Live Main Event: Won FPS France Main Event Won GUKPT Stockton and 9th in BPS Main Event & FT .fr Sunday Special 
-P5's Online Tripple Crown: No but came so close a few weeks gathering a couple of firsts and 2nds 3rds etc 
-Visit 4 new Countries and 14 live tours:  Deffo did 14 live tours but no new countries unfortunately 
-More study: Not Enough 
-$25k plus score: Yes $77k and $30k live 
-Top 30 UK p5s: didnt quite get there didnt really play consistently enough throughout the year 

Life Goals 
-Go to Vegas: neg visa issues 
-Actually become fit again and play more sports: Hardly 
-Eat more healthy: nope although better than last year

2014 Goals:

$150k live and online 
Maintain SN 
Play more Mtts online and game select better 
Less degening at live trips 
Go to Vegas
Play first EPT

Gl to everyone in 2014 and hope its everyones best year at the tables yet :) 



France Poker Series Evian 




Online Results 2013



Live Results 2013



No comments:

Post a Comment