Sunday 12 February 2012

Feb so far...

Ok so we are now in Feb I have not played much poker as I have been on holiday snowboarding in France

Me on the left 

As I was in France I could not play on poker stars so it was a solid weeks break from poker for the first time since I started playing full time I think...
All was going well till the 5th day of the holiday and we all ventured to the top of the mountain on the first run of the day, I hit some ice  and went arse over tit and landed full force on my right hand resulting in a fractured wrist....


So this ended up been gg boarding for the last 2 days and me sat doing pretty much nothing for the rest of the hol.... As a online poker player this could quite possibly be one of the most tilting injuries to have (as i am right handed also). I have to keep the cask on for 6 weeks apparently. Im finding it hard to use the mouse so I am learning to use my left arm with the mouse....

I have got 3 days at home till I then go to UKIPT Galway where I am playing the main event and a selection of the side events Galway details here I will be updating via twitter and facebook



                                            Clip from me at one of  the board parks in Tignes:

No comments:

Post a Comment