Saturday 12 May 2012

April Online Results


Massive Fail!! 

The first 3 days of April were really good profiting about $4k in 3 days then I set off to play my live events. So after live proing for 2 weeks I got back to the online grind and hit a pretty frustrating down swing, the only decent score I had was winning a Bulgaria main event Seat for 1.1k euro's. 
I realised that I probably wasn't playing my best due to bad game selection and schedule playing some bad value mtts as well as not enough 180s which help reduce variance massively. 

Shark Scope Results for April: 



Total Games: 842
Total Profit: -$366
Total Hours: 60
Avg Hourly: -$6.10
Total VPPs: 6,800
Total FPPs: 23,800


April was one of my worst ever months I think my first loosing month with this much volume (not including FPPs)!! Lets hope for a better May I have two Live trips planned in May the first being UKIPT Dublin and then Eureka Poker Tour Bulgaria the first week of June. 

No comments:

Post a Comment