Thursday 9 August 2012

July Online Results



So June ended up being a pretty solid month mainly to the fact of pokerstars,fr which I made over avg ($5,245) profit for. I was hoping for a similar turnaround in May, with also a small Euro trip planned at the end of the month. I also managed to maintain Supernova status on .com and Platinum on .fr.

Pokerstars.com

So it was back to the online grind for July which as you can see from below a massive fail in terms of result's from Poker Stars.Com. I think I only had one noteable cash the whole month winning a $35 180 man sng for $1.7k (volume was pretty poor).

Pokerstars.Fr

However on Pokerstars.FR it was a different story!! and a great month in fact on there once again!! I won the Fifty - XV for €1.4k and a week later i took down the Night on Stars for  €6,300, I also took second in the Need For Speed Turbo for €2.240 and final table the Big 5r.

Party Poker

It was also my first month on Party Poker I decide to start multi citing and result werent too bad for the first month of PP the volume was pretty poor tbh I have been adjusting to the software and good value tourny schedules. I did not manage to win a mtt this month but I got two runner ups in a $5.50t for $227 and $30t for $830 both nice little roll boosters as I only deposited $200 I think.




Total Month Results: 

Total Games: 1062
Total Profit: $6601
Total Hours: 89
Avg Hourly: $74.16

.com Total VPPs: 6500
.com Total FPPs: 22750
.fr Total VPPs: 7525
.fr Total FPPs: 18691



Also I would like to post (brag) about winning the Night on stars which is actually my second biggest online Cash!! I think I have the chip lead from about 17 players left and did not loose it once. Very straight forward and exploitable players left & managed to work up a deal on chip count (which>ICM) and i pretty much took first place. Was a nice day :)




 Gl to all online in August!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment